Wednesday 11 March 2015

Start A New Life- Meet The New Housing

I believe in starting a new life everyday. However, I started my new life by moving out of my marriage and getting married to the person I was meant to be with. Apart from absolutely no interaction with my ex husband, I had no complaints with the marriage. I had a great house, two dogs and was running a bakery very successfully. One day I discovered that the man I was living with was at the last stage of a mental disorder called schizophrenia. Even though I did not give up on the marriage at once, after a lot of attempt to make him alright I quit the marriage, on being convinced that the disease was incurable.
Going back to our story, it is as colourful and inspirational as 'Meet the New Housing' and the brilliance further demonstrated through this video.



Moksh and I were supposed to get married in 2009, when he came to Delhi and refused to get married to me. No reasons asked and no reasons giving. It was not the marriage that pinched me but cancelling my admission in a foreign university and most of the marriage shopping already done, pinched me the most. That is when I got married to another man and got separate for obvious reasons.  Meanwhile, Moksh too got married to someone else and got separated as his marriage too did not work.
After I returned to my parents house, I was given full support emotionally and even monetarily. My comfort was taken care of well by them even though I can imagine how shattered they must be on this misadventure in life. This is when I decided to #StartANewLife. I joined an NGO and started working there. At this time, while I was already struggling with my emotions, the upset life and the court dates, I encountered a terrible boss too. I still managed to survive in the job for 3 months and quit the job too after being extremely fed up of it. The very next day Moksh came to our house, while travelling to Dehradun for his court hearings. At this time, my father came up with the idea of me setting up his office in Delhi. Very reluctantly I cam with my brother to Mumbai to understand his work and starting afresh in Delhi. During this course of time, he floated the idea of being together again. It did not come as a shock but as a surprise and the doubt of something being fishy, that why now? No decision was taken at this time, but after his several visits to Delhi and after our divorces came through we decided to ties the knot and start a new life.
Now we are together, with a lovely daughter and working towards owning our house. Hopefully through The New Housing

No comments:

Post a Comment