Saturday 11 February 2017

Nourishment through mamaearth

'There is no way to be a perfect mother but a million ways to be a good one'- Jill Churchill. Being a chef and a mother of two pretty girls, I believe in nourishing my babies not only through food, but also using the natural products for their massage and bath. Elders in my family steered me to use, coconut oil and olive oil for massage and milk and besan for giving them a bath. However, I was never convinced about the hygiene levels, while using these old methods. I tried a few available baby brands available, but was again not very happy as they felt synthetic and a typical smell that enforced how unnatural the products were. Then I came across Mamaearth products, which have been certified by MadeSafe for being toxin-free.

Being a leery mother, I had to try out these products at least once and then decide for myself. I carried on the complete routine, started with giving a massage, bathing with the baby wash, shampoo followed by a moisturising. The best part about these products is the natural smell, which proclaims that it is made of all real oils and not just flavours. Each product of @mamaearth contains separate set of oils, which gives complete nourishment to the babies.


Now I don't have to change oils, every alternate day but with just one oil, I'm able to give my children the best of all. The baby was is really gentle to touch and feel and leaves the baby's skin soft and supple. For my 2 year old, I had to shampoo her hair twice to get rid of the oil but with @mamaearth, once is good. The baby lotion is gentle and non-greasy and works well with a little quantity. Not to be missed these #toxinfree products, can be used for age 0-5 years, so now I do not have to stuff my shelves with separate set of toiletries for both of them. Certainly #MamaKnowsBest and I am absolutely convinced on settling on @mamaearth products, where the tradition meets innovation!

9 comments:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this Mamaearth product. Skin become soft and shiny. This product really works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! After having tried so many baby brands i can say the best baby care products that i have tried so far are from the moms co. and quality wise , they are exceptional . Must have for new moms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloe Vera Gel is a great choice for the same, offering comforting hydration that I can always rely on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great baby product.
    Aloe Vera Gel is a great choice for the same, offering comforting hydration that I can always rely on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice info on baby care.
    The Amla Bhringraj Shampoo is a great choice for nurturing your dry, damaged or dandruff-laden hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete